- Slice in thin strips.
- Add spring onions and chilli, place in fridge.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a jar, add teaspoon of sea salt and add chilli chopped.
- When you are ready to eat, assemble fish into a bowl and the lemon juice mix to the bowl. Stir and leave for approximately 3 minutes.
- Drain excess juice and plate with corn chips.
- Add a splash of olive oil and garnish with coriander.
- And drizzle with Awesome Food Co Award Winning Juniper oil.
2 spring onions
3-4 lemon juice
1-2 fresh chillies
bunch of corriander (half)
1 sashimi grade kingfish or salmon